Home  |  Gallery  |  Forum  Register  |  Sign In  

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-03-23 19:22:16

smoothunit
Website

Pro Built Model Cars & Very Erotic Figurines

Today I will discuss 1/25th scale model cars, mixed with erotic figurines. First, 1/25th scale model cars as an investment. As a youngster building model cars, I would take my allowance and buy a kit for 1.39. Build it and put it on the shelf. When I tired of it, I would sometimes stage an accident by dousing it with lighter fluid and setting it on fire. The ultimate was to have firecrackers and blow it to bits!! I built hundreds of 1/25th scale cars starting in 1958 and losing interest in about 1965. That was the time when I started playing with real cars, and real girls.

Then sometime about 1980, I was bored and bought a kit. I built it and found that I still really enjoyed it. I started to research some of the vintage kits that I built as a kid, and found that the 1.39 model was now selling for 100.00 - 800.00 and more, depending on which one it was. I find these model go up in value about 20% per year. Try to get that kind of return at the bank! I started building and restoring these cars for people with the same interests. As Ebay came around, I started selling and buying there. I have never looked back. I now have a steady stream of clients from all over the world. I am turning out about 70 cars per year. Restoring, and building them to their specifications.

In the latter part of the 90's I discovered that figurines go good with cars. Preferably girls. I quess the naked girl doing me in the back of my car as teenagers, was an inspiration! I had no clue that a piece of resin 2" tall with her pants down, configured the right way, would become a consistent source of revenue. But as you see from my site it has. Some of the one ofs bring in hundreds of dollars. Ths is my artsy sexual kink coming out, mixed with the love of automobile artform.

So this is art to me. I am not the only one. There are thousands that come to see Gonzo, and many have questions. My main erotic patrons are girls 18-whatever. They are the Gonzo Girls. The same ones who send intimate photos for use in new erotic figurine ideas. So you may or may not think this is art. I happen to think it is! One thing it is for sure! The ART OF HAVING A DREAM JOB! If you like, come and see Gonzo. If you want, send me photos, I never kiss and tell! I may make you famous! http://www.gonzosmodelcarsandfigures.net WARNING! PARTS OF THIS SITE CONTAIN GRAPHIC ADULT CONTENT! I am there for you, ask me anything, nothing surprises me. Gonzo

Creator of small scale erotic figurines/ vintage model cars. Home of The Gonzo Gurls.

Board footer