Home  |  Gallery  |  Forum  Register  |  Sign In  

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-09-11 00:11:53

kimmyp666

nude photo shoot

I am a 34 year old from the UK and wanted to have some proffessional photos done of myself as a present for my husband. Do any of you do that sort of thing and if so how much would it cost? I can send some photos of myself if needed but i'm no model.lol. Not sure what sort of photos i want to do yet, lingerie etc, and i have no idea how this sort of thing works. email me if you can help.

#2 2006-09-15 14:17:37

Philster371

Re: nude photo shoot

Dear Kimmy, creating a portfolio of photographs which captivates your beauty in an attractive, sensual yet provocative way and which will be appreciated by your partner is a subtle and personal journey. The choice of medium - black and white or colour and the different lighting moods offer a myriad set of possibilities - but only you will know best what your husband would appreciate the most. My advice is initially that you consider many different types of setting and composition.

You will know that men have very distinct and personal ideas of what makes them so attracted to a particular life partner. I have been experimenting with pure forms - some black and white, others contrasting the human form against sand and rocks.
Few porfolios are the same as the subject tends to lead the composition. The ultimate choice of portfolio can only be concluded after investigating and comparing the results of diversely different approaches.

Personally, I always strive to create something enduring and timeless with a hint of l'amour de la vie. Note that the ultimate goal here is very much towards what your husband will appreciate rather than what others might consider beautiful.

I treat photography as a journey of discovery and it is not possible to anticipate the results in advance. All artists enjoy this journey as each photo shoot brings each further down their own journey of self-expression. I would be very interested to discuss possibilities with you and would only charge you subject to you being happy with the results. If you are interested in a no strings attached discussion about the options please email me at wolfbase17@hotmail.co.uk.

It may be that we are located too far apart for this to be a practical exercise but in any case I can help you understand the options so that you would be in a better position to approach others.

Whatever you decide good luck.

Phil

#3 2006-10-24 15:42:03

spiral4d

Last edited by spiral4d (2008-10-20 22:10:16)

#4 2007-01-12 18:32:36

nickelman

I am a 60 year old man who has been taking portraits, nudes etc for the past 20 years. I am semi professional & would be interested in taking some photos if you are interested.
With a new model I normally take some portraits and full length shots just to ensure that both parties are comfortable before moving on to more sensual photographs.
If you are interested please let me know. I live on the south coast of the UK but would travel

#5 2007-07-13 19:47:49

kimmyp666

hi and thanks for your replies. I never got round to the photo shoot as just weeks later i was diagnosed with appendicits and rushed into hospital. i am now sporting an ugly scar, which i don't particularly like, but hey!!. i do have some photos of the scar if you'd like to see my hubby's camera skills, but i must warn that the rest of me is also in view, and i'm not exactly wearing much. lol.
email me.
kup4it@googlemail.com
ut artring.com as the subject then i know who you are.
cya.

Board footer